Blue Indicator Bulbs

jodielocks

Member +
I'm not having much luck trying to find blue indicator bulbs :( my orange ones look ning.

Does anyone know the best place to get them from? I have seen them online but not for a Glanza. Please help!! :) xxx

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
Last edited:

Rumel786

Member +
are blue ones not illegal and askin to be pulled up by the police?u can get blue bulbs at most places,even halfords.do the ones on link fit on quads too?

goldenvtr

Member +
Indicators have to be orange, if there not, t won padd MOT.

easily swapable for mot though. but not legal

jodielocks

Member +
they ones in the link are blue/clear wen not in use but orangfe wen flashing

Yes they are the ones im looking for, they look blue but flash orange :)

Ive seen them in Halfords but they dont fit (they are made for chav cars) so I wanted to find somewhere that made them to fit our gorgeous brooms :)

Thank you!!! x

durmz

Member +
Yes they are the ones im looking for, they look blue but flash orange :)

Ive seen them in Halfords but they dont fit (they are made for chav cars) so I wanted to find somewhere that made them to fit our gorgeous brooms :)

Thank you!!! x

who'd ave thought blue indicators where made for chav cars haha, surely answered ure own problem? lol

cops catch you ure gonna get told to remove them, show use only, and spottable from a MILE away

jodielocks

Member +
who'd ave thought blue indicators where made for chav cars haha, surely answered ure own problem? lol

cops catch you ure gonna get told to remove them, show use only, and spottable from a MILE away

No the cops wont, because they flash orange, not blue and I meant that the ones that Halfords stock are in their chav range along with the neons and glow up internals etc and they flash blue - which isnt what i want thanks.