Bluewater Meet Lastnite

D3N0

Member +
i hope everyone who came got home alright. met um with a few people from the previous xmas meet, again the face and the actual names escape me. but if i saw you walking up the road, id know who you are. i know ryko was there, you cant miss him. the ginger dood with the blue micra from the xmas meet was there (it was washed this time). i didnt take any pics unfortunately, i chatted away the whole evening/nite and enjoyed myself.

oh, i especially hope the dudes that travelled all the way from wales and manchester got back ok.

riko666

Member +
i know ryko was there, you cant miss him

Heeeey, what's that supposed to mean :p

What Dino failed to tell is how he pulled a mysterious box of Sweet & Sour Pork with Noodles out of thin air (or his bum as he told us), and proceeded to eat infront of the poor Starvin' Marvin...err, Gary (Ginger dude)......Cruel, just so...cruel :p

I heard some people had fun getting back with closed roads and whatnot :homer:

D3N0

Member +
Heeeey, what's that supposed to mean :p

What Dino failed to tell is how he pulled a mysterious box of Sweet & Sour Pork with Noodles out of thin air (or his bum as he told us), and proceeded to eat infront of the poor Starvin' Marvin...err, Gary (Ginger dude)......Cruel, just so...cruel :p

I heard some people had fun getting back with closed roads and whatnot :homer:

lol, yea that was funny. Poor Marvin, Gary and Ryko next time il bring the pot. Plus i did apologise, but then i did proceed to finish it as slow as possible to enjoy it. lol

i also saw some rare bits also on a starlet. like the guy with the black and red glanza with HKS coilovers, and them Red deep dish 3 point Advan wheels were lush.

oh, also had a chat with 2 glanza owners that have had their cars for less than 2 week. they both had many questions, that they needed answered. which i answered to the best of my knowledge, and some from wat i had learnt off here.

Jules-B

Member +
Good man!
Sounds like this meet was more succesful than the last. I would have been there, but im trying to get my car ready for the swap with mark!

Sparky

Member +
We got back OK :)

Shame we had to leave so early but we didnt get back till gone 12 and we was shattered because we stayed up the night before and went out on the lash with Gaz (Micra boy :p)

ChrisGT

Member +
Was a good meet, nice seeing you peopels! RR session was also fun, cheers for arranging it Mikey!

CoochiGT

Member +
How did you get along with being at Bluewater? I couldn't find anyone! Then the old bill moved me and my mates along!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did see a few Starbo's floating about in different places but couldnt find the group.