Boost controller plumbing

MaccyD

Member +
have wired my controller in but havent plumbed it into the actuator yet.

Its a blitz dual sbc (not that i think it matters) and i know i need to splice it into the hose joining the actuator to the compressor housing. It says to keep the standard solonoide wired in but not plumbed in. Unfortunately the t-piece on the compressor housing looks to be permanently attached. Is there a tidy way i can bung/remove this hose or am i going to have to be ghetto and just stick a bolt in the end of one of the hoses. Id rather not as the controller itself is alredy mounted a bit too ghetto lol.

Thanks for any help

MaccyD

have wired my controller in but havent plumbed it into the actuator yet.

Its a blitz dual sbc (not that i think it matters) and i know i need to splice it into the hose joining the actuator to the compressor housing. It says to keep the standard solonoide wired in but not plumbed in. Unfortunately the t-piece on the compressor housing looks to be permanently attached. Is there a tidy way i can bung/remove this hose or am i going to have to be ghetto and just stick a bolt in the end of one of the hoses. Id rather not as the controller itself is alredy mounted a bit too ghetto lol.

Thanks for any help

MaccyD
Hi what pipe do i need to splice the evc into and how do i find the standerd seloniod to remove it? any photos ect for a newbie would be helpfull