boost controller

Rutger

Member +
hi guys and girls,

i have a ep91 1996 glanza, its the lightweight version. This means that it does not have the high/low boost selection but is always stuck on high. would it work if i had a boost controller and set 2 settings to act asif it has high and low?

Thanks,

Rut

Rutger

Member +
Wow you got the motorsport package glanza that is really rare

ye its ace :) really enjoy it.

and thanks franza... but by the way u said this,,, it sounds asif its hard to do? lol
can u try to explain how to instal it? i dnt really have a clue!

thanks,,

Rut

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
There are lots of differant types of Electronic boost controllers, I have the Blitz SBC ID-3

it's basically a solonoid which changes the point the actuator opens the wastegate, basically like a manual boost controller with an electronic control unit in the cockpit, comes with install instructions and are pretty easy to install

on the Blitz one i have Setting it is pretty easy, you have the option of 4 differant boost settings and also a boost map function ( basically mapping the boost acording to speed) if you have the Power Meter, it also has other functions like outside imputs ( with an optional Harness ), I have mine set up to out put the factor ECU readings for the Intake temp and Water Temp, It also has a digital boost guage built in, You can set it from anything between 0 to 3bar,

there are other options available but i would recomentd either the Blitz, HKS or Apexi Units because of quality and funcionality

Rutger

Member +
There are lots of differant types of Electronic boost controllers, I have the Blitz SBC ID-3

it's basically a solonoid which changes the point the actuator opens the wastegate, basically like a manual boost controller with an electronic control unit in the cockpit, comes with install instructions and are pretty easy to install

Setting it is pretty easy, you have the option of 4 differant boost settings and also a boost map function ( basically mapping the boost acording to speed) if you have the Power Meter, it also has other functions like outside imputs ( with an optional Harness ), I have mine set up to out put the factor ECU readings for the Intake temp and Water Temp, It also has a digital boost guage built in, You can set it from anything between 0 to 3bar,

there are other options available but i would recomentd either the Blitz, HKS or Apexi Units because of quality and funcionality

wow,,
thanks alot mate! hehe
well appreciated!

Rut

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
No bother mate, Any other questions give me a shout or add me on MSN always glad to help