### Boost Controllers ###

cole

Member +
with 4wd power launches in mind

which boost controllers can you have a set boost for in 1st and 2nd gear ?

or a set boost for each gear ?

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
I wouldn't bother I can't set them up but electronics is by far by worst area, more of a chassis/suspension man!

Get a professional to do it on the dyno :)

T

TO82

Member +
AVCR yO :rockon:

Limit boost in first, and get a scramble boost setting for that extra Kick :rockon: :haha:

Still need to get mine sorted lol

cole

Member +
AVCR yO :rockon:

Limit boost in first, and get a scramble boost setting for that extra Kick :rockon: :haha:

Still need to get mine sorted lol

you can sell me it nino lol :rockon:

does it have a hi lo button

TO82

Member +
you can wire it up to a switch which is a scramble boost setting, you can choose how long it lasts aswell.

So run 1 bar and scramble of 1.2 when you press the button! :eek:

lol

Once its set up looks easy to change the boost though, and you can use it to aid bigger turbos spool slightly quicker or smaller turbos spool slightly slower and have slightly better top end!

cole

Member +
you can wire it up to a switch which is a scramble boost setting, you can choose how long it lasts aswell.

So run 1 bar and scramble of 1.2 when you press the button! :eek:

lol

Once its set up looks easy to change the boost though, and you can use it to aid bigger turbos spool slightly quicker or smaller turbos spool slightly slower and have slightly better top end!

1.2 pfft lol

1.0 in lo 2.2 in hi lol :rockon:

ashygt

Member +
ye you can have 3 different settings off which is just runnin off your actuator or external wastegate,then theres settings a and b which is hi lo.

TO82

Member +
1.2 pfft lol

1.0 in lo 2.2 in hi lol :rockon:

lol, if i set mine up properly il help you sort yours if you get one ;) Can have boost rise at different RPM points aswell, which will help aid traction or in your case aid not fuckin the box lmao

cole

Member +
lol, if i set mine up properly il help you sort yours if you get one ;) Can have boost rise at different RPM points aswell, which will help aid traction or in your case aid not fuckin the box lmao

lmao i dont wana aid traction :rockon: