boost???

craig_94

Fresh Recruit
not had me glanza for long (not even posted pics yet!lol)
only occured to me the other day that on hi boost in first all the way thru revs only the first light comes on..... i thought that full boost doesn't come then in 1st gear. that right??? feel like a right tool askin this.....lol.

cheers

WallaceGlanza

Member +
If its completely standard and doesnt have the hi/lo boost bypassed then you'll only get low boost ie 2 lights on the dash, during 1st and 2nd, then full boost from 3rd even when the hi boost is on.

cole

Member +
you can easily bypass this to give full boost in 1st and 2nd gear you swap 2 pipes round let me find you the tutorial

cole

Member +
no it wont kill you car :)

and you can buy a fuel cut decence ( fcd ) also known as ( bcc )

but this stops the car hitting fuelcut but can damage your engine if the fueling is not right

the jam fcd's are better than the hks ones as the hks ones are ment to make your car run lean which can cause damage

if your hitting fuel cut and then you put a fcd on you also need to get a rrfpr rising rate fuel pressure regulater so the fuel pressure can be turned up so the engine is safe and not running lean you can get these setup on a rolling road

rep points welcome :p lol

cole

Member +
im not sure i think its 0.85 bar

if you swap the pipes over and as you boot it the car jerks like say its miss firing that is fuel cut so just swap them back but you shouldnt hit fuel cut

craig_94

Fresh Recruit
oh fair shout, well ain,t guna increase the boost any time soon. i have read the thread but don't quite get how i do it???

cole

Member +
if you look at your engine those 2 pipes what are circled and labled in the diagrams your will be diffrent to them swap them over to look the same as the 1 on the drawing and there ya go

it literally takes about 60 seconds

craig_94

Fresh Recruit
to think that something so small can make such a big difference!! any other little nifty things like that that i can do???