BOV - (possible swap?)

SooperD

Member +
Hi currently Have an HKS SSQV II but looking for a change.. It has the purple insert i think and makes a nice high pitched noise on boost..

Looking for a differrent BOV with a nice sound.. Greddy (Purple 1) ? plus cash if swap?

Or anything else (except baileys or forge).

Let me know.. Skint til the 25th of the month but defo looking for something then.. Cheers.

SooperD

Member +
Got a few pics buddy? I had a blitz one before but do like them. I had the blitz DD i think.. Adjustable nut on the top ?

pilgrim_fgau

Member +
here ya go mate...
Untitled.jpg

Is ur hks genuine? Any pics?

SooperD

Member +
Ahh same as i had before.. Adjusting on this is all ok im guessin ? All workin etc. My car is in the garage having the gearbox sorted at the minute but Im 95% sure its genuine as i swapped it previously with Matt on here who assured me it was. And i also did some research about spotting the differences between the fake and real 1's. Will have my car back tomorrow with any luck so will get some pics for you then.

Thanks.

SooperD

Member +
I change my mind like the wind haha.. Its actually a bigger diameter fitment on the bottom.. the 1 in your pic looks to be the same fitment as my old blitz.. Its biggger diameter than that.. I think i may have posted a pic of how i managed to get it setup lol.. Its on here im sure. Will check now and post the link.

pilgrim_fgau

Member +
Yea its no probs, I will have to get some piping for it anyway so I would just order a silicon reducer. If u want to swap send me ur details and I'll send you mine, cheers

Andy