boyndie 1/712012

rwdrev

Member +
starletboyndie.jpg

Rory, is this yours?

was at boyndie today and seen the starlet, was going well and sounding well nice!!

Fro

Member +
You can go kart there easy enough, but unfortunately not as easy to get your own car on!

But aye that's Rory's Gt, him and his brother were competing in it and doing pretty well when I seen them on Saturday, hopefully they will be along to let us know how they got on!

Murray

Member +
Aye thats Rory.(his private plate is now on his derv bus)
Both myself and him were competing at the weekend. 1st and 2nd both days:rockon:

Was good to meet you again Fro.

Murray

Rory

Lifer
Yep thats me.
2 x 1st places over the weekend, and was ADMC's fastest saloon on the Sunday :cool:

Should have popped over for a blether.

Fro

Member +
Well done lads! Aye was good to meet you again Murray, hopefully you managed to keep your off roading to a minimum!? ;)

Seen yous heading home last night at the back of 5, I was in front of the range rover that you were following at Inverurie then yous disappeared, I hoped it nothing serious and continued on my way :p

Rory

Lifer
Yeah he kept it on the black stuff yesterday! Lucky for him there wasnt any major damage..

The black drug dealer looking RR?? Aye had to stop, nature called! :p

turboloon

Member +
fuck min i didn't realise it was this week end rory ye should've pm,d me again min:(..achh well at least you done well though lads well done to you both:)

rwdrev

Member +
Well done. looked fast from where i was (sat on the roof of the green landrover just on the starting straight) you were all sat in the truck when i walked past, and you looked busy.

Murray

Member +
Fro, aye i kept it on the blackstuff on Sunday. Didnt get a bollocking haha

Rwdrev, if we were near the truck we were probably drinking tea! We are never busy unless our heads are under the bonnet or fixing something. Should have just popped over as Rore said. We should be at Boyndie again on Sept 22/23

Murray

Rory

Lifer
Sorry Jase! See above for the next Boyndie date. :)

fuck min i didn't realise it was this week end rory ye should've pm,d me again min:(..achh well at least you done well though lads well done to you both:)

As above, the truck was out tea machine for the weekend! :haha:
Never busy to stop for a blether :)
But aye i remember seeing the green Landy just up from the start waiting on the green light to go!

Well done. looked fast from where i was (sat on the roof of the green landrover just on the starting straight) you were all sat in the truck when i walked past, and you looked busy.

rwdrev

Member +
murray and rory - il see you at boyndie again in september and pop over to ya, MIGHT have mine back going by then. (wouldnt hold ya breath tho, lol)

Fro

Member +
Yeah he kept it on the black stuff yesterday! Lucky for him there wasnt any major damage..

The black drug dealer looking RR?? Aye had to stop, nature called! :p

Aye, it fairly was like! Was a big fancy fucker anyway. As long as you werent making the lassie pee in the lay by!? :haha:

Fro, aye i kept it on the blackstuff on Sunday. Didnt get a bollocking haha

Rwdrev, if we were near the truck we were probably drinking tea! We are never busy unless our heads are under the bonnet or fixing something. Should have just popped over as Rore said. We should be at Boyndie again on Sept 22/23

Murray

Good stuff min! Would Keep Rory's blood pressure down anyway :haha:

Dont be scared to go get some banter with them, but all the best working out which one is which :confused: :haha:

Rory

Lifer
Thats cool, as i say just pop over, hopefully by September ill be the only one driving my car again! Shouldnt have an issue then telling whos who! :haha:

@Fro, nah was me that was needing!