Brand New Magnecor 8.5mm Red HT Leads

Status
Not open for further replies.

A2KLAU

Member +
For sale: Brand new Magnecor KV85 8.5mm red HT leads, originally ordered for a Starlet GT Turbo Quadlight (1994)

Item Condition: Brand New!

Price and price conditions: £70 cash on collection or +paypal fees if needing delivery.

Extra Info: Brand new HT leads, never fitted to car. All paperwork is there as pictured, and that its been tested and quality checked by "Carol" lol.

Pictures:
P1050293.jpg

P1050295.jpg

P1050296.jpg

Contact Details: Post on thread so I know who is first in line, followed by PM for my details.

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £10 courier delivery or free if collected.

glanza_dan

Fresh Recruit
check on ur old leeds if there clips type or boot type ;)
the ones the lad is selling is clip, My 96 ep91 is clip type hope this helps

A2KLAU

Member +
They seem like the clip type then as the side of the box says its for EP91 even though I ordered it for my 94 GT Quadlight..

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
97 glanza should be clip type. unlest dizzy and coil where not changed for q square lamp ones.. i doubt that!

A2KLAU

Member +
This is provisionaly sold pending me delivering it to new owner on valentine weekend and receiving payment on the day.

Thanks everyone!

A2KLAU

Member +
The buyer has pulled out of getting the HT Leads, he is still after the Panhard rod so bump this up for everyone.

Cheers!

A2KLAU

Member +
Bump this up, I am willing to listen to sensible offers on these, so please try me if they are sensible as these are brand new! Box was only ever opened to take pics :)

A2KLAU

Member +
Indeed :) These are now sold and in the postal system now. Tracking number provided and insured :D

Many thanks mate!!

molovin

Fresh Recruit
Native tounge. Yeah i got a red set but seeing as all my samco hoses are blue would be ideal to get a set in blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.