Breaking EP82 (lost of mods)

Jeffers_21

Member +
Breaking EP82 (lost of mods) now with pictures (page 2)

For sale:Every thing from a 1993 EP82 Limited (two tone)

Item Condition:most very good.

Price and price conditions:N/A

Extra Info:most of the parts have been on the car for about a year but the car had been on and off the road, so total millage for mods would be about 3000miles.

Pictures:as most parts are still on the car, i will take pic's when people are interested.

Contact Details:pM me or email Jeffers_21@hotmail.com

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Buyer pay's postage, but i will quote on parts speratly. ill only charge exactly what it is to post the bit's.

So the time has come to strip the starlet of all its good bit's. it come's after another headgasket has gone, there has got to be some point when you say no to spending out the money saying that i did buy an rx7 instead lol.

anyway everything has got to go so im open to offer's aslong as they arnt silly. if there is something you want and i havent listed it just ask. some bit's have already been sold aswell. ive only listed the mod's at the moment so make me an off on body parts etc.

wisco lower comp 74mm pistons and pauter rod's. this is for the whole Block including crank etc £650.00

Head including cams £130.00

Sard turbo kit (K26 Turbo, wastegate, K26 manfiold and downpipe) the manifold has been welded on the wastegate pipe, it fell off as i was driving along one day, the weld may not look very nice but it isnt gonna go anywhere. turbo has no shaft play and spins very free, when i got the kit it had coverd about 4500miles and i did about 3000 useing it. £800.00

Brand new still in box Brake master celider stopper (like cursco but not lol) £15.00

Alliminum duel core rad (it could be a tripple core as its very big compared to other dual core's ive seen but who knows. this was used for about 100miles to get me home when my other rad blew on the motorway, its got a few bent fin's due to the size and trying to get it to fit with the big ass k26, hold presure and that fine)£100.00

Blitz nurspec r, very good condition, used on the car for about 3000miles. awsome exhaust and the sound is savage. £310

brand new still in box TRD helical LSD £400.00

walbro Fuel pump £50.00

there is so much more but i just cant think at the moment. if there is anything you want just give me a shout.

Josh

Last edited:

Jeffers_21

Member +
i do have a whiteline antilift kit, however it was an arse to get the sodding poly bushes on to the wish bones so i would prefer to sell the kit with the wish bone's but ill do them as a good deal :) one wishbone is almost brand new and the other is in pretty good condition, it will come with plates and longer blots. but if you really want them with out the wishbones ill have a look and see what i can do.

as for the other bit's. the susspension has gone already sorry bout that, so has the steering wheel.

ian i shall take some pic's of the kit a bit later for you if thats ok

riko the calipers are in pretty good condition and ill sell it with the pad's which were pretty new. although they arnt uprated pads on the rear (the brakes were my next upgrade lol) dunno how much these go for really so £15 or make me an offer ;)

rob im really sorry mate i checked my PM's before i looked at the thread, i said to idrees that he could have it. if you send him a PM maybe he will let ya have it instead. sorry mate

Rob_00

Member +
i do have a whiteline antilift kit, however it was an arse to get the sodding poly bushes on to the wish bones so i would prefer to sell the kit with the wish bone's but ill do them as a good deal :) one wishbone is almost brand new and the other is in pretty good condition, it will come with plates and longer blots. but if you really want them with out the wishbones ill have a look and see what i can do.

as for the other bit's. the susspension has gone already sorry bout that, so has the steering wheel.

ian i shall take some pic's of the kit a bit later for you if thats ok

riko the calipers are in pretty good condition and ill sell it with the pad's which were pretty new. although they arnt uprated pads on the rear (the brakes were my next upgrade lol) dunno how much these go for really so £15 or make me an offer ;)

rob im really sorry mate i checked my PM's before i looked at the thread, i said to idrees that he could have it. if you send him a PM maybe he will let ya have it instead. sorry mate

no worries, il just bash him one if i see him :p

Jeffers_21

Member +
sorry guy's the front mount has already gone. although i do have a 2nd hand blitz with some pipe's not all of them. its in ok condition, got a few bent fin's and is a little bent on the bottom. i cant say if it hold presure as i never used it but the guy used it on his k26 set up before so it should work fine. it came with my K26 kit look's good enough. i had to chop one or two of the pipes to get my other intercooler kit to fit. ill sell the blitz for £110. :)

Graham you have a PM back

Idrees

Banned
I will let Rob take the BMCS mate, but I will definitely take the other parts as said via PM.

Cheers.

Jeffers_21

Member +
just remebered ive got an emanage blue with all the harness's and map seonsor. ill sell it with the field extention harness, although the soldering isnt pretty on the extention harness it does the job. this is maped for the k26 so ill chuck in the usb to serial cable and if i can find it the software (can email if needed) im looking for about £120 (the field extention is that on its own :) its in very good condition apart from a few scratches on the paint. it did a pretty good job on the k26, but i wouldnt recomend it for this turbo. if i was to do it again i would go standalone. but for mild mod's and 200-240 bhp its does the job very well

Jeffers_21

Member +
to all the pople that wanted pictures and that. i have managed to get most of the parts off and ill take the pic's and post them up soon. it dosent look like im going to get a chance to take them down the post office to get a postage pice tho. however for the bigger bit's i can weigh them and see how much it will be sent by ups or someone. i think this might be the cheapest way but i shall let you all know.

as for the turbo kit. in an effot to undo a really sodding annoying bolt i managed to snap the downpipe clean in half. god knows how, i ovb dont know my own strengh. i could weld it back up before selling it on but i would have no way of testing to see if it is blowing, so i will knock £100 off and you can get it rewelded your self.

so the sard turbo kit (k26) with manifold, turbo, broken downpipe, wastegate, and oil lines is now £700