BUg in Yogurt

malcolmgt

Member +
Well today in muller corner was a bug, it was hidious.
emailed and been sent off, not sure what to expect back?

or if they offer me some form of reimbursement, what to accept, ideally my money back would be good ha.

H_D

Member +
You should not have sent it to them as they will say they never recieved it. Even if it was sent via recorded delivery they eould have said the the packaging was broken and item was not inside. If you refused to send it to them and threatened to take it to the media/local newspaper and seek legal advice they would have sent a rep from their company to come and see it and offer some form of compensation straight away as they dont like negative media attention.

If you called trading standards before contacting muller they would have advised you to do the same thing I said.
My mate got £1200 compensation from subway after he found a piece of plastic in his sandwich

malcolmgt

Member +
You should not have sent it to them as they will say they never recieved it. Even if it was sent via recorded delivery they eould have said the the packaging was broken and item was not inside. If you refused to send it to them and threatened to take it to the media/local newspaper and seek legal advice they would have sent a rep from their company to come and see it and offer some form of compensation straight away as they dont like negative media attention.

If you called trading standards before contacting muller they would have advised you to do the same thing I said.
My mate got £1200 compensation from subway after he found a piece of plastic in his sandwich

Just followed the instructions, I did however take copious amoutns of photos so I have the proof.
if i didnt send it in they would surely just say tough? dammit :(

EDIT: work post hasnt gone out yet! Taken it out and put it in my draw.
what should i email back saying? or should in contact trading standads straight away.

i took the bug out of the yogurt but have photos of it in it, also its still got the fruit compot all over it where i have selotaped it to a piece of paper

Last edited:

H_D

Member +
call muller customer services and tell them you are taking it to your local newspaper office.
They will more than likely send a rep to your house to see it and offer you some form of compensation.