bushes and mounts

i want to get all new bushes and mounts for my mk1 gt but i cant get the car on a ramp yet:

what are the different bushes called?

and how many engine/subframe mounts are there?

finally an estimated price for the lot?

Mikey4410

Member +
Theres alot of bushes.i would polybush(all these are avalible in poly)from front back theres ------- anti roll bar bushes,front wishbone,rear wishbone,3 engine mounts,4 exhaust ones,rear beam pivot ,and if u dont have a whiteline panhard you have those either ends also.the extra of a rear anti roll bar is covered as whiteline only supply them with poly.

Might have missed one but i think thats it....

Last edited:
Theres alot of bushes.i would polybush(all these are avalible in poly)from front back theres ------- anti roll bar bushes,front wishbone,rear wishbone,3 engine mounts,4 exhaust ones,rear beam pivot ,and if u dont have a whiteline panhard you have those either ends also.the extra of a rear anti roll bar is covered as whiteline only supply them with poly.

Might have missed one but i think thats it....

is there a complete kit anywhere or do i have to order seperate?

Mikey4410

Member +
Panhard rod is what supports the rear beam and is also one of the points were the beam pivots from.when ure car is standard hight the back wheels will sit in arches equally but when u lower the car the beam goes of centre and one wheel will sit further in the arch.an adjustable panhard corrects this problem.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panhard_rod