Camberley Mini Mini Meet (A Tuesday Night)

OK guys, we are trying to see how many starlets we can gather for a mini local meet up.

Selected date:

Tuesday 19th Febuary

Location: Camberley, will confirm definate location after seeing how many is willing to attend :)

Time: 8pm.

If anyone is hungry there is food places around etc.

Names:

1. shelly_star
2. king_stu

Don't worry, i'll get steve out with his silver glanza, ollie will come out i think with the gt, also got matt with the glanza and depends who else :p
Ryno with the tommi evo?

Last edited:

chinaone

Member +
Should i come???
Its seed coming?
Mini one again? last mini one had about 30 starlets, is that what mini means?

No it's not based in Guildford meet this time Derek :) it's only a meet for the locals and i think it wont be a big meet, Seed does have Tuesdays off, but dunno if he'll be interested to come down for a visit, ask him :)

seed

Member +
Hehe. So nice it's a Tuesday night! Count me in. Derek, you have to come this one dude.

1. shelly_star
2. king_stu
3. mikeyb
4. seed

awww Derek, iam sure stu didn't mean it in a harsh way :p he just basically said what i said :) local meet for locals, don't expect it to be big or great.

Anyone is welcome if they want to travel for a mini meet :)

Last edited:

thomllee1981

Member +
1. shelly_star
2. king_stu
3. mikeyb
4. seed
5. thomllee1981

count me in i think! lol
shouldnt be to bad for me to get there sept for potholed country lanes and spanky new d2's sat on my 16's! feel the holes!

Derek:
i will invite you buddy as you were one of the few who spoke to me at bluewater! mind you my GT looks a little different from what it did then!

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/showthread.php?t=8960

Last edited:

thomllee1981

Member +
not from where i am hun,
i live by junc 11 m4 well if fact almost on top of it!

so it will be down through arborfield and sandhurst or me!

its a little more bump but about half the time!

Junction 11, that's where the Reading Jap meet is, ah i see, still you can go that way though and get off junc 10 right? which way do you go?

chinaone

Member +
awww Derek, iam sure stu didn't mean it in a harsh way :p he just basically said what i said :) local meet for locals, don't expect it to be big or great.

Anyone is welcome if they want to travel for a mini meet :)

I was joking, i should come down as i am off that week, won't comfirm yet as i might have other plans.

Derek:
i will invite you buddy as you were one of the few who spoke to me at bluewater! mind you my GT looks a little different from what it did then!

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/showthread.php?t=8960

Thanks dude, might see you there than.

Hehe. So nice it's a Tuesday night! Count me in. Derek, you have to come this one dude.

1. shelly_star
2. king_stu
3. mikeyb
4. seed

Somw how when i saw this thread, i knew your name will pop up!!! wired