Can i ft one in the boot of a glanza?

Found out that come Jan time i'm looking to be a dad.... Just curious as to whether anyone has done the buggy in the back trick with these?

Just dont wanna spend any money on the car if i'm gonna have to sell it come jan time?

I have the 3 point strut in the boot too.

Random question i know but i like my jap cars and dont want to end up with some shitty ford or vauxhall....

ann_kelvin

Member +
Congratulation !!! Really excited isn't it :)
Our baby is due in August I can't wait :)
I went to try fit the buggy into my glanza boot and manage to get the quinny buzz 3 into the boot but need to take the 2 wheels off (which is simply easy). But I'm having problem to get the baby car seat to fit the rear of glanza (the seat belt is 1" shorter) :(
Will go to mothercare again tomorrow to sort something out. Let me know how r u getting on :)

Spoonz

Member +
i have a mclaen push chair cant rmeeber which one and it its in boot and i have a 3 point strut brace

thechomper

Member +
100% a buggy fits buddy,when the baby is in first car seat ,can be a bit tight on the rear seat belts ,well i found anyway,i have baby number 2 on the way and the starbo is going nowere ,my daughter loves it ,and i'll manage with the 2 kids,you will have no prob mate

stuntmunkey

Member +
congrats mate :)
i know its not the same thing but i get a presure washer and all my valeting stuff in the back if any help??? ps dont sell the car :(

ann_kelvin

Member +
100% a buggy fits buddy,when the baby is in first car seat ,can be a bit tight on the rear seat belts ,well i found anyway,i have baby number 2 on the way and the starbo is going nowere ,my daughter loves it ,and i'll manage with the 2 kids,you will have no prob mate

Hey bud which baby car seat u used? the seat belt on the rear is around an inch shorter when trying to fit the maxi cossi car seat.

thechomper

Member +
its a aria buggy,came with a base and then the car seat clips into the base ,a bit tight on the rear belt ,and the baby seat sits at a slight angle,not to bad , my new born will be fine ,only a week left to go,going to be mad i tell ye

stuntmunkey

Member +
its a aria buggy,came with a base and then the car seat clips into the base ,a bit tight on the rear belt ,and the baby seat sits at a slight angle,not to bad , my new born will be fine ,only a week left to go,going to be mad i tell ye

Bloody hell a week to go! defo congrats mate hope all well?:)

stuart

Member +
congratulations mate - our buggy fit in a treat, the travel system did too! Only thing what burnt my wick was even with the starlet seats folded forward (front passenger) there isn't much headroom to reach in and belt the childseats down lol but ya get used to it!!

all the best!!

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
silver-cross-sleepover-classic-pram.jpg

pram