can you even buy a GReddy type s bov new anymore?

dac69er

Super Moderator
seem too be harder to find than a decent vti civic for under 3k.

anyone know anywhere that sells them apart from demon tweeks that only has the super expensive specific kits?
seem impossible to find!?

monka

Member +
ebay and stuff if your lucky mate,

i been looking for one for yonks, missed a good on my local jap club for £50 quid the other day, actually started crying

dac69er

Super Moderator
na, thats the RS. kinda makes a whooshing sound like all the others. the type s sounds so cool, really different

rb69

Member +
They would be hard to find brand new, I know you do occasionaly see them on eBay new and not so rare used. Use eBay US as well. I got one that has a silver top instead of purple, don't know if its a different version. It is definitely a real one.

They can sound very different depending on how you adjust them. I will try and get a video of mine sometime.

AdDaMan

Member +
yer they sound pretty good actually! shame i just bought an ssqv though....mind you i did only pay £60 for it!! ;)

Took me ages to find my one ended up getting it out of a crashed Supra in Japan. It has a different note through for different pressure its cool I got a replica one from Funky Power and it was shite.

EDIT : CLICKY CLICKY2

Last edited:

kingyglanza

Member +
I got 2 second hand ones, one purple top and one black top.
Both genuine.
Discontinued in 1999 by greddy so are rare and very sought after.

liam2368

Member +
he has my old black top :D, it was the only black top one i'v seen around this neck of the woods, was the best bov i'v had!