cant fit my turbosmart fpr

jr_james

Member +
i have a turbosmart fpr costing me 160 new for my glanza and i cant seem to fit it got all the parts i need but when i took the orginal one out the connector i got wont fit in its place

the orginal one has two nuts to screw out and so does the new one but it doesnt line up am i missing a part or is it wrong part complelty

anyone any ideas or pics i could use

dan88

Member +
sorry to resurrect an old thread, but does anyone know if these are RRFPR's or just an FPR?

Thanks!

starlet666

Member +
they are a rising rate reg mate... but u can use them as a non rising rate reg.... i have an fpr 1200 on one car as a non rising rate and one on my starlet is set up as rising rate

dan88

Member +
they are a rising rate reg mate... but u can use them as a non rising rate reg.... i have an fpr 1200 on one car as a non rising rate and one on my starlet is set up as rising rate
to use them as an RRFPR, would I be correct in saying that a vacuum/boost line just has to be connected to the nipple?

starlet666

Member +
yer just run the line that goes to the factory one over to the turbosmart one... and run ur boost gauge off the same line so u see what ur fpr see's :)