cant sell

Gryzor

Admin
Surely if you have been on the site for 5 years you know the rules, and posting "pm sent" 5 times won't increase your post count.

Andymodic

Fresh Recruit
Well im having a clear out of 5 years worth of rare starlet parts because im moving house and would like to offer them to this club first...

Andymodic

Fresh Recruit
i havnt because it wont let me even create one, says i need to have 50 or more posts... but iv posted on here for years... not a lot but more than 50 posts....

Gryzor

Admin
i havnt because it wont let me even create one, says i need to have 50 or more posts... but iv posted on here for years... not a lot but more than 50 posts....

Looks like you have 43 posts at the moment, so 8 more posts and you can create one to be approved.

Texx

Super Moderator
still wont let me :(

A minimum post count of 50 is required before you'll be able to submit a for sale thread. Post count bumping (i.e. pointless posting just to increase you post count) will not be tolerated. The first 50 posts submitted by every member will be moderated regardless of the length of time a member has been registered with the site. If it appears posts are being submitted in an attempt to bump a post count, those posts will be removed and the post count reduced accordingly. If this behaviour persists the post count may be reset to 0 posts.

This site is not Ebay or anything similar, the classifieds section is a privilege granted to those members who have contributed to the forum in a constructive way.