Car club or not?

mole76

Member +
Just renewed my insurance and their asking for my club membership no.

Does being a paid member on here put me in a affiliated car club or is this just forum based site?

I'm not sure thats why i'm asking and if it is classed as a club do i get membership details in the post etc...:confused: as insurance will go up if no proof is sent to them.

gv1.3

Admin
Hi, we only have an agreement with the trader "Sky Insurance" on this site. If you are dealing with them and they request your member number it is the number in the end of the URL for your member profile. In your case it is 3699

Code:
http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/member.php?u=3699

sorry if i sound thick but does anyone know my membership number as im with sky insurance now as from the 25th june and i am sending the documents off today they have asked for my number ??? any help would be ideal ?!

mole76

Member +
Hi, we only have an agreement with the trader "Sky Insurance" on this site. If you are dealing with them and they request your member number it is the number in the end of the URL for your member profile. In your case it is 3699

Code:
http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/member.php?u=3699

Thanks GV. Glad i whent with Sky and not A-flux lol

I have hit you with my reping stick lol as above. Nice ! stu!

gv1.3

Admin
not a prob Senor Mole

european-mole-22725.jpg

mole76

Member +
not a prob Senor Mole

european-mole-22725.jpg

Fuck me don't start this get enough piss ripped out of me off my old man, Walked past one of them "wack a mole" games in the local fair got a smack on the head turned round and my father was holding the mallet, nearly nocked me the fuck out. :slap:
Only doing as im told he said! laughing his bald head off. The good old days i suppose lol

gv1.3

Admin
haha I like the sound of your old man... just need to be careful if there is a sledge hammer etc around... he could be dangerous

mole76

Member +
TOO right GV and he's got his own Undertaker business, Could probably get shot off me without anyone knowing lol

stuart

Member +
Fuck me don't start this get enough piss ripped out of me off my old man, Walked past one of them "wack a mole" games in the local fair got a smack on the head turned round and my father was holding the mallet, nearly nocked me the fuck out. :slap:
Only doing as im told he said! laughing his bald head off. The good old days i suppose lol

LMAO :kiss: