Car not pulling like before

scoobykiller

Member +
Hi folks, as above my V dosn't seem to be pulling as well as it used to, havent made much changes recently but just seems a bit bogged down.

The turbo is boosting and holding boost great.

Any ideas what it mite be??

turboloon

Member +
any changes you have made ,put it back to the way it was before and start from there...could be that you are just 'used' to the car now...could always do a compression test for piece of mind...

dark_knight

Member +
maybe you are just getting so used to the boost you are no longer 'wowed' by it. and "haven't made much changes recently.." doesn't exactly give us much intel on what you've done to it.. :)

scoobykiller

Member +
Sorry lads, little more info here. last thing i did was put a new exhaust mani on it, it was running sweet with rx-7 top mount, blitz exhaust(full system) upgraded exhaust mani. After fitting the new mani it was running sweet the after not running it for a week i started it up and took it for a run, this is when i noticed its not pulling right. I dont believe i've just got used to the power, also it has now started blowing at the exhaust mani gasket, would this make the car feel a little sluggish ?

Rev

Member +
Exhaust leaks can also change the oxygen amount going to the o2 sensor and effect the ecu response .