car shuddering after boost

SeanGTturbo

Member +
hey, my ep82 is shuddering after boost and hard to get gears den wen i stop i can hear a shuddering noise seems to be comeing from the clutch/box anyone ever hav this prob before

thanks

GlanzaV.Tee

Member +
do you know what clutch you are running my mate has the same problem and hes had a replacement clutch from exedy

ktl

Member +
hey, my ep82 is shuddering after boost and hard to get gears den wen i stop i can hear a shuddering noise seems to be comeing from the clutch/box anyone ever hav this prob before

thanks

hard to get into gears did u say ? what about taking out of gears as mine gets stuck sometimes in 1st.. and its an exedy 1

SeanGTturbo

Member +
took the car out there now and its juddering wen out of gear on tic over. its on standard clutch at min,

do you's tink its clutch??

am running factory lsd do dey giv much trouble

StarletCraigy

Fresh Recruit
seems strange it givin probs on tik over and also wen out of geer, Seems like may 'b' the clutch isn't quite disengaging propely and is still biting, all gess work of corse on wat info has been provided/read.

GlanzaV.Tee

Member +
try to bleed the clutch 1st and see if that makes the difference if not i think ur clutch is on its way but it is definatly the clutch so bleed it 1st