carbon cullture full body kit??

madman

Member +
all ill say is stay away from toytuning as their is alot of problem's with them lately and that kit is o.k if you like it no one can make up your mind except you

ryan_v

Lifer
taking money off poeple and not posting parts apparently. Ul need head lights and bonnet of a glanza for that front bumper

starlet-barry

Fresh Recruit
im gettin head lights soon but i didnt know ill need the bonnet tho. thought the front end of the bonnet was the same. also does the glanza headlights mount on the same as n/a starlet head lights or do i need more glanza bits??

ryan_v

Lifer
for the amount of money spent on doin that conversion and spraying the kit youd be better off buyin a glanza with a bodykit plus you get a turbo engine and nicer interior ect

Mike_ep91

Member +
id stay clear of toytuning for the reasons stated above.

if you like the kit go for it,i have the front bumper on my car and i like.

heres a pic of mine
043jpg.jpg

and another member from on here
holidaypics025-1.jpg

starlet-barry

Fresh Recruit
for the amount of money spent on doin that conversion and spraying the kit youd be better off buyin a glanza with a bodykit plus you get a turbo engine and nicer interior ect

m8 id love to buy a glanza but ive already brought a n/a starlet plus its my first car and i had insurance in mind:eek: lol plus apprentice mechanics wage is shite so i thought id build my own over time

starlet-barry

Fresh Recruit
id stay clear of toytuning for the reasons stated above.

if you like the kit go for it,i have the front bumper on my car and i like.

heres a pic of mine
043jpg.jpg

and another member from on here
holidaypics025-1.jpg

ahh kl looks quality first one iv seen on a glanza other than the crappy little pic thats on tt
is there a trusted site where i can get this kit?

starlet-barry

Fresh Recruit
Beat me to it lol!

Cheaper to buy from his website too.

Kev

lol yeah i noticed that:homer:. iv been a member here for a little while now but never really posted anything didnt realise how quick the replys came in u lot been v helpful cheers lads:rockon:

Kev

Member +
No worries, members on this site have been a great help today for me with answers to my questions.

Kev