Change Auto TPS to M/T Tps throttle body wire's?

gt 4efte

Fresh Recruit
hi

I got an automatic Trotthle body on my car now cause it was an automatic engine
i changed it to an manual engine (gearbox) conversion..
im also got an M/T ECU (Blitz access,)
so i need to instal mine M/T Trotthle body with Tps for running the Blitz access.
But the automatic tps got 4 wire's
and the connector of the M/T Tps are 3 wire's
i need to let one wire, leave but wich one? colors,
got any one maybe some diagram of it?
or know wich wire on wich?

sorry for the bad mobile telephone pics :p

This Throttle body is going on, im only need to change the connector wires
fotos0258.jpg

fotos0256.jpg

i hope u guy's can help me and understand my problem ;)

stefan

speedfreaq

Member +
so all you did was change the transmission and fitted a gearbox?

and now you want to change your auto ecu to a M/T one?

gt 4efte

Fresh Recruit
i got an auto throttle body on my car now,
and will change it to M/T throttle body,
i got also both i can change between 2 plug and 3 plug ecu.
got an self maked extra plug wire 3>2 so i can used (Ep91) and (Ep82)
Ecu

stefan

just let me make sure of something here....u are changing the TPS from auto (4 wire) to manual (3 wire) beacuse u want to run your blitz M/T ecu?

well...here's my take.....have u tired to run the car as it is with the blitz ecu yet?

reason i asked is because i ran my auto conversion with auto (4 wire) tps (all i did was put a gearbox on my set up) using a JAM M/T ecu for a long time without any issues....the auto TPS did not affect anything...car ran perfectly

PS-when u do a diagnostic u may get a code for tps, but dont adjust anything,..everything should be ok still......and the auto tps is ususally seen as the better tps given its advantage over the m/t tps

oh yeah, i also know some1 who ran an auto conversion using a blitz M/T ecu without problems....using the auto TPS

the choice is yours...it may be worth a try to plug it in and see how it goes---ALL risks at u though, lol

Last edited:

MarcoFTE

Member +
To help Stefan:

He has the 2 plug Blitz Access ECU on his EP82 right now. He has a fully A/T FTE engine with a C52 FTE transmission bolted to it. Because the A/T TPS does not correspond correctly with the M/T Blitz ECU, he wants to change the complete throttlebody that he bought from me. He needs to know which one of the wires he can remove and which ones he needs to keep into the plug that clicks on the M/T TPS throttlebody.

Extra info: He has an extended bit of wiring loom that he can remove or put on the end of the wiring loom where the ECU is. He can choose if he wants to run a 3-plug ECU or 2-plug ECU.

Marco.

Extra info: When I ran a M/T ECU on my A/T 4E-FTE and A/T TPS the car ran way 2 rich. Co level was around 1,8%..