Cheap Glanza

TurboDave

Member +
Anybody would be off their head to buy a Glanza with neons on it I can just imagine what sort of life the car has had.

Cheap doesnt equal good and you would end up paying in the long term.

Adam_Glanza

Member +
my car was a fresh import from japan and it had neons on it lol.

didnt work mind but still had them!

car wasnt in bad conditon at all tho..

dont think you can just judge "neons" to be a shagged car all the time mate very stereotipical

Timmy

Member +
what's a frout mount intercooler?
what's a fual pump?
what's blits?
it had been set up for fast road whats it set up for now?

gv1.3

Admin
what's a frout mount intercooler?
what's a fual pump?
what's blits?
it had been set up for fast road whats it set up for now?

front mounted intercooler
fuel pump
blitz

I wouldnt let someones bad grammer or a couple of neons put me off buying a car... the way I see it every little bit of a car will not be to your taste so you will always end up putting your personal touch to it.

Adam_Glanza

Member +
thats what i mean,

makes me laugh people saying" omfg!! neons! the worlds gonna end"

lol neons arent that bad, ok they can look silly on certain vehicles, but alot of jap cars use them! would you call people like j's tuning silly for using them on there s2000's? :p

TurboDave

Member +
thats what i mean,

makes me laugh people saying" omfg!! neons! the worlds gonna end"

lol neons arent that bad, ok they can look silly on certain vehicles, but alot of jap cars use them! would you call people like j's tuning silly for using them on there s2000's? :p

There is a difference between somebody who can’t spell what parts are on their car and having neon’s to a professional tuning company but perhaps you are too "dim" to see the difference.

I for definite wouldn’t buy a car, in which the seller puts up no pictures, can’t spell and has neon’s.

Ohh, well.

gv1.3

Admin
not sure what the grammatical capabilities of someone has got to do with the condition they keep their car, I think thats a pretty rediculous comment to make to be honest.

Timmy

Member +
front mounted intercooler
fuel pump
blitz

I wouldnt let someones bad grammer or a couple of neons put me off buying a car... the way I see it every little bit of a car will not be to your taste so you will always end up putting your personal touch to it.

Yeh i would still go see it, if it were close and i had enough money. Just gets you thinking about all these dummies out there on our roads.

TurboDave

Member +
not sure what the grammatical capabilities of someone has got to do with the condition they keep their car, I think thats a pretty rediculous comment to make to be honest.

I don’t, I’d much rather buy a car from somebody who knew how to describe what they have and put some pictures up.

I think it’s a pretty ridiculous comment to say that how well a person describes their car in a for sale ad isn’t important.

gv1.3

Admin
hmmm... lads I have to say if you think literacy is a reflection of someone intelligence you are the dummy.

I know one peson in particular who is not the most literate person in the world but has their own company turning over millions... to judge a person by how they read and write and make assumptions based upon that is to be more foolish then you could ever imagine them to be.

TurboDave

Member +
hmmm... lads I have to say if you think literacy is a reflection of someone intelligence you are the dummy.

I know one peson in particular who is not the most literate person in the world but has their own company turning over millions... to judge a person by how they read and write and make assumptions based upon that is to be more foolish then you could ever imagine them to be.

But the big question is, does he drive around with neons on his cars?

gv1.3

Admin
I think it’s a pretty ridiculous comment to say that how well a person describes their car in a for sale ad isn’t important.

your observational skills were good enough to spot the spelling mistakes etc... yet they were not good enough to be able to quote me correctly. Please show me the post I made that said "how well a person describes their car in a for sale ad isn’t important" because I dont recall saying that anywhere.

TurboDave

Member +
your observational skills were good enough to spot the spelling mistakes etc... yet they were not good enough to be able to quote me correctly. Please show me the post I made that said "how well a person describes their car in a for sale ad isn’t important" because I dont recall saying that anywhere.

How much time and effort the person took to find out how to spell what parts are fitted to his/her car for one.

TurboDave

Member +
the answer to that question is... would you be man enough to tell him to take them off if it was real life and not on a forum :) didnt think so...

I merely asked the question "Does he drive around with neon’s on"? at no point did I say I wanted him to take them off.....

And for the record, I say what I want to who ever I want, on a forum or face to face I have no qualms.

gv1.3

Admin
you didnt answer my question about quoting me...

perhaps they were in a rush. Perhaps they are not as fully able to use technology as you or I and have limited computer skills. These people do exist. I was able to make out what they were trying to say.

So if the guy could spell "Fuel" correctly his car would be a better buy... LMAO

Im done here this is just rediculous.

TurboDave

Member +
you didnt answer my question about quoting me...

perhaps they were in a rush. Perhaps they are not as fully able to use technology as you or I and have limited computer skills. These people do exist. I was able to make out what they were trying to say.

So if the guy could spell "Fuel" correctly his car would be a better buy... LMAO

Im done here this is just rediculous.

I would say yes it would be a better buy, it’s screaming out chav but if you can’t see it then I have no more at add either.