cheap suspension!!

turbo-fever

Member +
cheap suspension and wheels!!

hey people does anyone have a cheap suspension set, as i need to take off my coilovers so need to put on some suspension for itto be a rolling shell

also need cheap set of wheels to put on aswell dont have to be anything special

Last edited:

Lawrence

Member +
How much you selling coilovers for? I have suspension on my car with rsr lowering springs and standard springs.

turbo-fever

Member +
well i wanted 290 for the coilovers but need sumink to replace them, dont want nuthin fancy as there goin with the shell

durmz

Member +
if you are going to sell the coilovers for 290, there not the cheapest, but u could sell the shell for a little extra, ive got trd shocks and springs and ile give you 150 pound on top for the coilys. let me know if ure game, or if there too dear

turbo-fever

Member +
i know there not the cheapest mate but there over £500 new and these all work fine so its still a good deal, and to be honest cant warrant spendin that much and puttin them on the shell as no one is willing to pay alot for the shell

durmz

Member +
ok mate no worries, well if there all in good condition, would want pics obviously, when u get them off ide buy em for 290 if thats what ure asking for em, then ide sell mine afterwards