Citroen Saxo VTS (worth a look! good spec!)

GT_Chris

Member +
Citroen Saxo VTS Kent cams £1500(worth a look! good spec!)

Right time for me to sell up my VTS and come back to the Starlet/Glanza world :rockon:

Altho dont get me wrong the VTS is great fun to drive, handles great and is even quicker then my old Glanza V and Starlet GT

For sale: Citroen Saxo VTS

Item Condition: Used but in great condition

Price and price conditions: £1995 will swap/px for starlet gt/glanza

Extra Info:

MOT - Jan 2012
Tax - June 2011

Spec
- 81k on 2 prong VTS Engine
- Remapped by Chipwizzards
- Kent PT50 Camshafts
- Lowered 40mm/Torsion lowered to suit
- 16" Team Dynamic Pro Race 1.2's
- Full S/S Exhaust System
- De-cat
- Fully colour coded
- Delocked
- Debadged
- Black Headlight inserts
- Clifford G4 Alarm/Imobo

Pictures:
114.jpg

116.jpg

113.jpg

115.jpg

074.jpg

073.jpg

Contact Details: Text/Ring 07403891055

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up

Very realiable even though its french, but really they just get given a bad name, will be sad to see it go, but after a year of ownership its time to move on to something different.

Last edited:

wull

Fresh Recruit
was your old glanza and gt bog standard on the power front?i wouldn't of expected the saxo to be quicker maybe on par even with it being cammed.....what power is it producing?140ish?

good spec though,good luck with the sale fella.

GT_Chris

Member +
My old Glanza, had full HKS exhaust system, de-cat, front mount, and set up to run 1 bar of boost

i didnt think it would be quicker but it is its strange lol i dont wanna get rid of it really cause its a great little car, and its running 154bhp

and i have taken it to castle coombe race circuit on a track day and it has shown alot of car up, clio sports, type r's, corsa vxrs and even stuck with a few astra vxr's

stuarty1

Member +
i hav had a couple of them and a couple of starlets tbh a vts is no were near starlet standerds for 1 it has a torchin bar wat in words are shit my first car was vtr then a vts wouldnt go bck if u payed me all the breaks lock up wen u lower the bck of them due to a sencor but some people just love them and tbh thats a good price for 1 and i no wat u mean yea its french but they realy dont break dwn at all they are a car that love getin hoked about and arnt bad on fuel glws bud

GT_Chris

Member +
Cheers mate, there abit like a marmite car u either love them or hate them, some people say starlets are like a marmite car too

but ive had 5 saxo's now and none have ever given me trouble, its depends how you treat them or how the previous owners treat them. i mean i service mine every 6k or every 6 months dependant on what comes around first

you say about the torsion bar, nothing wrong with them lol, Saxo/106's are one of the best handling small hatches around, hence why alot of people buy these cars and make them into a track car.

but i no i will prob come back to buy another VTS cause its only so long i can stay away from them, but if i did it would have to be throttle bodied.

steveatyork

Member +
i hav had a couple of them and a couple of starlets tbh a vts is no were near starlet standerds for 1 it has a torchin bar wat in words are shit my first car was vtr then a vts wouldnt go bck if u payed me all the breaks lock up wen u lower the bck of them due to a sencor but some people just love them and tbh thats a good price for 1 and i no wat u mean yea its french but they realy dont break dwn at all they are a car that love getin hoked about and arnt bad on fuel glws bud

If your brakes were locking up after it had been lowered it because the brake compensator hadn't been adjusted.the majority of the best handleing hatches have torsion bars,205gti,Clio Williams,etc the list is endless

have to be honest i was gonna have your saxo saw it on pistonheads but opt'ed for a glanza sorry hehe had 5 saxos already. Very nice saxo though mate :D

GT_Chris

Member +
Lol np mate, this is my 5th saxo aswell........people slate them so much, but there fun cars to drive, and for a 1.6 n/a they show alot of cars up, people get supprised by it

but i was aiming for a glanza but not gonna happen intill i finds a new job, but i just wanna sale it and buy a standard VTS, and which isnt black, i want a silver one :)

Karo

Member +
even if you didnt have the right specs with ur starlets they are still a lot nippier and faster than vtr/vts 1.6 saxos-they are very addicted to pertol! if you get the right set up for a forged starlet then they can sh... hondas, eat vaxhualls, and smoke saxos, and even they can give a wave to some other Jap fast cars!!!

good luck with the sale buddy