civic rad??

mark1991

Member +
i was going to buy a single core standard civic rad as there are new ones on ebay for £25 ish brand new i think, or would i be best getting the double core alloy ones?

shane01

Member +
i was going to buy a single core standard civic rad as there are new ones on ebay for £25 ish brand new i think, or would i be best getting the double core alloy ones?

i would go for the type-r tripple or double>? , or your just wasteing money!

mork

Member +
How easy are these to fit? Does the fan fit straight on? What about the hoses and body mounts?

dac69er

Super Moderator
How easy are these to fit? Does the fan fit straight on? What about the hoses and body mounts?

the hoses will fit with most setups. the fan can be made to fit, but most people fit a slimline fan. as for mounting the rad itself, you will need to fabricate brackets of some sort.

pilgrim_fgau

Member +
I use a single core civic rad and it works fine. jjayokocha would be able to confirm what model of civic it came out of. And the stock hoses fitted for me too :)

aidan

Member +
i mounted the starlet fan to mine made 2 brackets for underneath and 1 for the top all in from start to finish it took me 4 hours thats including painting the fan couling and my brackets was very easy

wilgt

Member +
i use the civic aluminiun radiador 14"x15.5"x2" and work great. only need move the 2 lower mounts to the right side.