Clutch!!!!!!!!!!!

silverGtstu.

Member +
Where Can I Source A Decent Clutch Which Will Handle 200bhp, I Dont Drive Savagely But Running 196bhp And 175ft Of Torque On A Standard Clutch Majorly Not Gonna Last Bought Its A 35% Crap, I Dont Wanna Spend Over 250 So Around 200 Ish Would Be Great

speedvision

Member +
Where Can I Source A Decent Clutch Which Will Handle 200bhp, I Dont Drive Savagely But Running 196bhp And 175ft Of Torque On A Standard Clutch Majorly Not Gonna Last Bought Its A 35% Crap, I Dont Wanna Spend Over 250 So Around 200 Ish Would Be Great

check here mate..i think it will suit ur pocket and do u very well and these clutches are very good and alot of pple run them off here

http://speedvisioncps.com/index.php..._id=13&zenid=7e95db21d1e8a8c2f1bfa3d30e07a055

the pressure plates just came back in stock so ignore the backorder i have there..have to update it later

sam

silverGtstu.

Member +

hi sam thanks for the response these kits seem pretty good value, are they really savage or still ok for daily driving, also how much would it cost be delivered to scotland in GBP also how soon could i recieve it,

speedvision

Member +
hi sam thanks for the response these kits seem pretty good value, are they really savage or still ok for daily driving, also how much would it cost be delivered to scotland in GBP also how soon could i recieve it,

when u buy thru the website it works out to be 205 gbp delivered....
it takes 7-10 days for delivery

sam

silverGtstu.

Member +

ok no problem dude, i shall put in an order through the site tommorrow, is it just debit card cause i dont use pay pal.

speedvision

Member +
sorry one q? what is meant by sprung or unspring, state when ordering, sorry if i sound stupid lol

its the center of the clutch...some comes solid center and some comes sprung(this helps with vibration and smoother driving) most go with this

credit and debit cards and paypal are accepted

sam