Coilovers, Brake Master Cylinder Stopper, 15" Alloys

Jeffers_21

Member +
For sale: Cusco Rear Coilovers and Unknow Front Coilovers (could be TRD?)

Item Condition: Good working order, no leaks but do have some surface rust (could really do with a clean)

Price and price conditions: Sold

Extra Info: I only took them off my car as i wanted something softer for the extreamly bad isle of wight roads. The car did handle very well with this set up.

You can adjust the Damperning on the fronts but the cusco rears your cant. They are all fully height adjustable.

Pictures:

Suspension.jpg

Suspension3.jpg

Suspension2.jpg

Contact Details: PM Me on here

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £15 delivery to uk. Will get quotes for anyone outside of uk.

--------------------------

For sale: Brake Master Cylinder Stopper

Item Condition: Brand New Unused

Price and price conditions: Sold

Extra Info: Brought along time ago for my 1st starlet but never used it. My new starlet has one on so no need for this. Dont know the make tho

Pictures:

BMCS.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £5 delivery to uk. Will get quotes for anyone outside of uk.

For sale: A set of 4 15" Alloys

Item Condition: Some light paint bubleing and a little curbing but other than that they are in good shape (see pics for bubling and curbing)

Price and price conditions: Reduced to £50 delivered to uk

Extra Info: Dont know what make they are? they came with the car, they dont weight to much either.

Pictures:

alloysx2.jpg

Alloycloseup.jpg

Alloycloseup2.jpg

what they looked like on the car

starlet2.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Free to uk. Will get quotes for anyone outside of uk.

As with my other post if any one has any questions or wants other pic's just let me know

Last edited:

c3dpo

Member +
I believe the yellow shocks are infact TRD KYB ones, as I have those and they are KYB and TRD branded :)

LukeEP82

Member +
I have a set of front KYB adjustables and a set of koni rear adjustable shocks in very good order fitted with whiteline springs if you fancy a strait swap. I paid £175 for them off here 3 months ago.

Jeffers_21

Member +
I have a set of front KYB adjustables and a set of koni rear adjustable shocks in very good order fitted with whiteline springs if you fancy a strait swap. I paid £175 for them off here 3 months ago.

I brought a set of meisters in the end which are far more suited to pot holes and ditches lol

Jeffers_21

Member +
I brought it for an ep82 however is there much diffrence in the engine bay from a 82 to a 91? i would have thought all that stuff was in the same position etc

Jeffers_21

Member +
been having a bit more of a look and cusco have two different BMCS part numbers for the ep82 and the ep91 so i would prob say they might not be the same fitting. As mentioned earlier i brought this for my old ep82.

Any calrification from anyone would be good