**Coilovers Spec'D to Suit**

D3N0

Member +
I’ve had the Meister coilovers for some while now and like them now just I did when I got them. Over time I have changed and fiddled around with suspension setups with accordance to wheel & tire mods, and made the car sit how I want it to. I have now come to point were to changes different front the standard set of coilovers with regards to the springs. My Glanza sits moderately low on a set of 16x8 rims and low pro tires. With regards to the rear especially, I find that the default springs allow too much travel, as the tire occasional rubs on the top inner arch. This is made worst when I have someone in the back, or going through damaged road with potholes, or accelerating harshly from standstill. My arches are rolled which have allowed plenty space for the wheels to more about, but I’ve come to the conclusion that I now need a stronger set of rear springs. So I was wondering if you could let me know what you have available for my setup, higher spring rate? And how much they are? I may have to try spring rate 5, hopefully not 6, as 4 just isn’t cutting it for me. Can you also let me know of prices for the fronts and their spec please.:)

Not a complaint at all, jus me looking to customize the setup on my coilovers to the setup up using. Cheers in advance Jerrick:beer: