coilovers

crazygt

Member +
yo guys i want to put coilovers on my car how would the ride b?how about handling would it b better or worse?plz get back to me as soon as possible i would like to put them on todayy:):)i love how it looks when it is drop to the ground lol

smythy75

Member +
yo guys i want to put coilovers on my car how would the ride b?how about handling would it b better or worse?plz get back to me as soon as possible i would like to put them on todayy:):)i love how it looks when it is drop to the ground lol

It will be harder but the handling will be good

GTwayne

Member +

You don't want to go to low.

addz

Member +
Car will stick to the ground far better with a harsher ride depending on how low you go.

king_stu

Member +
Coil overs are fine mate. what you need to ask and speak to some one about who knows, is what weight the springs are rated at. i have 5kg/mm on my rears and they are a little hard for my liking.

crazygt

Member +
okk i didnt get them yet the guy wasnt open:(monday i should get them :)do any of u u have any pictures of ur cars with them on that would b lovely!yeh i cant go too low anyway we have so many pot holes and stuff lol it suckkks we only have a nice highway and somee nice roadsthrew the country side!!