Colour recommendations on bonnet

v1kkm

Fresh Recruit
Alright guys, am getting my bonnet sprayed just after some opinions on colours you might recommend? i was going to go for a black one but have decided not to want something else, was maybe looking at gunmetal grey...just want to know if you would recommend a colour

the glanza is silver, pictures of it are on the below link. thanks.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/356068.htm

squeekyduck

Member +
ye leave it, i dont understand why people spray their bonnets black. if you want carbon fibre dont be a cheap ass!!

dac69er

Super Moderator
i was going to go black on my eunos bonnet but decided against it as the resale value of the car would be reduced a hell of a lot then. may still do it eventually but my car is a bit more cheapass than my starlet so not so bothered about resale anyways.

v1kkm

Fresh Recruit
oh right, fair enough then, was only gonna get one just to make the glanza look a bit different... maybe not such a good idea then if its going to drop the value of it...

scooby_69er

Fresh Recruit
I reckon just two Line stripes going over the car would look nice in metalic blue just like a dodge viper ! :gt-logo

ye leave it, i dont understand why people spray their bonnets black. if you want carbon fibre dont be a cheap ass!!

Just to make it clear my bonnet came off a black glanza s I'm not a cheap ass.:p Personally I think it looks better in black but hey thats jus my opinion.