confused

well lads my headgasket went awihle ago in my ep82 so decided rip head off tonight with two friends mine got head off now no problem..heres the thing..i was just going port and polish the head and fit new headgasket and water pump and oil seals and run a td12 on 330cc injectrors ext wastegate and greddy ultimate but now when we have the head off the lads are trying tell me i might aswell throw set forged pistons or forged pistons and rods into it i dont really know what to go for and what a fully forged engine consists of if ya get me?? i dont want a td04 just not my style..what would ye advise to do with engine???

JohnOBrien8

Member +
if you have the cash to do it id recommend doing it then for your piece of mind you know you got new pistons rods etc.would save you having to do it again if you wanted to uprgrade further in the future!
on the other hand dont fix it unless its broke! :p

bumblebee

Member +
if you have the cash to do it id recommend doing it then for your piece of mind you know you got new pistons rods etc.would save you having to do it again if you wanted to uprgrade further in the future!
on the other hand dont fix it unless its broke! :p

x2