couple new pics.

dan_ep82

Member +
re furbed my wheels and ditched the red lip what you think?

DSCF0114.jpg

DSCF0116.jpg

weakboy2

Member +
Personally i think you have ruined them wheels, would have been better selling them and buying some others to spray black!

Your car though :) Carbon bonnet looks nice :D

dan_ep82

Member +
Personally i think you have ruined them wheels, would have been better selling them and buying some others to spray black!

Your car though :) Carbon bonnet looks nice :D

they was fucked mate would't of got much for them, there not exactly ruined just no red lip lol

dan_ep82

Member +
whats with everyone having beef with the sunstrip all of a sudden lmao, its been on there since i bought it and never had a bad thing said about it lol

when i first got it i was't keen but it grew on me

Spoonz

Member +
whats with everyone having beef with the sunstrip all of a sudden lmao, its been on there since i bought it and never had a bad thing said about it lol

when i first got it i was't keen but it grew on me

wen u use to have it in your signature i h8ed it lol but its your car and your taste so didnt really wanna pm u sayin it looks crap lmaoo

dan_ep82

Member +
wen u use to have it in your signature i h8ed it lol but its your car and your taste so didnt really wanna pm u sayin it looks crap lmaoo

not my taste previous owner :p im too scared to take it off incase i prefer it with!

dan_ep82

Member +
cheers guys, im prefering the black but i do have red enkei stickers to replace the originalls so should help throw some contrast in there

durmz

Member +
lol @ the sunstrip debate!

i kinda like it more without.

nice mate, i like the wheels without the red lip. did u referb them ureself?

dan_ep82

Member +
lol @ the sunstrip debate!

i kinda like it more without.

nice mate, i like the wheels without the red lip. did u referb them ureself?

lol not a debate im open to opinions :p

yer i did mate, they came out really well look powder coated

durmz

Member +
could i be demanding and get u to pm a lil guide on how u did em? lol as my wheels are dying for a refurb but not gonna spend a fortune getting em done, thanks alot bud, good job too.

edit: ps, did u leave the tyres on while doing it?

dan_ep82

Member +
could i be demanding and get u to pm a lil guide on how u did em? lol as my wheels are dying for a refurb but not gonna spend a fortune getting em done, thanks alot bud, good job too.

edit: ps, did u leave the tyres on while doing it?

pm your way :)