Couple of pics of my engine bay.

V-Turbo

Fresh Recruit
So I was getting sick of looking at my filthy grubby engine bay. A previous owner decided it was a good idea to spray the rocker cover in situ and destroy everything in over spray.

So I Removed the rocker cover, and cleaned it up, and treated it to a new paint job.

Also cleaned up the bay in general, and sprayed it with chemical to give it a nice shine. :)

IMAG0605.jpg

IMAG0606.jpg

IMAG0607.jpg

rosso321

Member +
Alright lovely clean bay can I ask is that its name chemical to get it shiney if so get in any motor factors? Or what is it? Also what do you think off standard air filter mpg performance etc..

V-Turbo

Fresh Recruit
I use a chemical called Krud Kutter ultra power remover to clean it, Its a mate of my bosses that sells it, I can get his number for you if you want. Then I laquer the whole bay with Auto glym super sheen, and let it dry.

As for mpg and performance with the standard setup... My glanza is only boosting @ .5 with HKS actuator, no matter what I do it wont increase, but its pokey enough. Im getting about 450-500km on a full tank of petrol. As you can see, my engine is very standard. :p
Alright lovely clean bay can I ask is that its name chemical to get it shiney if so get in any motor factors? Or what is it? Also what do you think off standard air filter mpg performance etc..