CT9 setup?

scoobykiller

Member +
Want to run this setup on stock internals, is there anything else i need to run safe with no fuel cut etc?

Standard CT9 Turbo
Filter Relocated
Upgraded Exhaust Mani
Decat Pipe
Blitz Nur Spec Exhaust system
RRFPR
Boost Controller
Wideband
Walbro Fuel Pump

Any info would be great

triple j

Member +
0.8 is fine, u wont need the rrfpr or the wideband, stock ecu will fuel fine, just port the ct9 waste gate to reduce boost creep.

scoobykiller

Member +
Cheers dude, if i was to run the CT9 without porting it what would i need to stop fuel cut,not keen on using a FCD but this is maybe the only way ?

H_D

Member +
get a FCD in there too and turn it up to 1bar, no point using an uprated mani for 0.8bar waste of money IMO.

scoobykiller

Member +
Not running this setup at the moment, just wondered what all i could do to get a bit more power without hitting fuel cut.

Currently running Standard CT9, rx-7 top mount, Blitz Nur Spec(full system), Upgraded exhaust mani and decat on standard ecu.

Anything else i could do to get a wee bit more power

rosso321

Member +
TRUE just replying what he asked as my self im running standard but I've up graded suspension brakes etc...
Why need upgraded management if under .8?

pilgrim_fgau

Member +
TRUE just replying what he asked as my self im running standard but I've up graded suspension brakes etc...
Why need upgraded management if under .8?

Im not saying that he needs a management sorry, I mean that if the money is to be spent on anything else, it should be one of those things.

Plus, a good map even at 0.8 bar will still give good results, it will help make the most of the rest of the mods. No doubt when the tuning bug takes over and he wants to increase power, the management will be main factor for a good, safe setup