CUSCO Panhard rod, EP82/EP91 BRAND NEW

weakboy2

Member +
For sale: Cusco Panhard rod

Item Condition: Brand new in wrapping

Price and price conditions: £150 (+4% if using paypal)

Extra Info: Bought through JGT on here and cost a bomb, Easiest to adjust panhard rod available and rare as hens teeth even in japan.

Pictures:

IMAG0032.jpg

Contact Details: PM please

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £10 tracked royal mail.

Bump for a savage panhard rod
have one myself prob half the weight of a whiteline one
also uses solid pillowball bushes

Shorty

Member +
panhard rods fit both ep82 and ep91 im soooo tempted but have an rs*r one already lol. glws never seen one before ever!

weakboy2

Member +
I would prefer not to dude, but i'll think about it!

Cheers for the bumps guys :) got it brand new ready to go on the car but i have sold it now so its up for grabs :(

Got a old skool cusco rear strut to put on here tonite too, probs put it up for 60 posted as its a bit scratched

djsri

Member +
I would prefer not to dude, but i'll think about it!

Cheers for the bumps guys :) got it brand new ready to go on the car but i have sold it now so its up for grabs :(

Got a old skool cusco rear strut to put on here tonite too, probs put it up for 60 posted as its a bit scratched

;-) ok dude,just let me know if you can sell it to me,I'm ready to make the payment at anytime :drive:

Shorty

Member +
yes bud it stops the rear wheels moving out of line when lowering the car as the standard one isnt adjustable so causes alighnment issuese, when i fitted my one it stopped the craby feel the car had most notable under hard breaking, if you have lowered the car then have a look at the rear tyre to arch gap and you will see its bigger one side than the other, this is where a panhard rod comes in as it corrects that miss alighnment ;) very noticable difference tbh.