Cusco top mounts, max camber possible?

fred

Member +
Ive got a set of cusco adjustable top mounts and i want to know what the max camber possible is, they have incriments on them but i dont know how much 1 incriment is!

Ive looked on the cusco site but nothing, anyone know ?

Thanks.

Fred

fred

Member +
No way! thats waay too much!

PS i know they were on the wrong way in this photo

DSC04601.jpg

Spoonz

Member +
maybe its deflinly degrees but im sure ive read its a single degree im lookin for the thread now

Idrees

Banned
What's wrong with the pic? I'm pretty sure mine are on the same way, although they are K-Sport.

MentaLEP91

Member +
incriments on the top mount cant be measured excactly. 1 incriment is NOT 1 degree

head on to a laser alignment center mate and adjust ur camber. camber can be adjusted by top mounts or from a lower part of the suspension. e.x I have a -2 degrees camber but my top mounts arent maxxed. no way u got positive camber mate, just ur suspension is set by the lower part (which i dont know how it is called in engilsh :) )

fred

Member +
No i wasnt saying i have positive camber just there was more incriments on the mount in the positive direction.

:)

Idrees

Banned
If you are running slightly negative camber, are your tyres definitely likely to wear down on the inner sides more? Or can anything be done to prevent this?

fred

Member +
Yea but only a small amount, as minimal camber will no actually lift the outside edge like in extreme cases.

You dont get soemthing for nothing, the better cornering comes as a sacrifice to tyre wear.