Cusco Zero Coilovers,Braiding Kit,Boost Gauges etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

liam2368

Member +
For sale: Cusco Zero Coilovers

Item Condition: Used

Price and price conditions: £130

Extra Info: I purchased these from a friend who has just bought a glanza and is new to ep's. He wasnt keen on them and needed some cash, so i made him a offer he couldnt refuse.

After removing them and checking them it seems that one and possibly two could be leaking that would be 1 front and 1 rear, i have no idea how good/bad they are but they come with pillowball top mounts which are worth at least £90-£100 so these have to be a bargain.

as people have said cheap coilovers like d2s etc don't compare, these retail at £1200.

I have done some research and to replace a shock they are £140 thats including postage and it should be a bolt off bolt on job, so i think these are very reasonably priced considering.

Pictures:
Photo0120.jpg

Photo0121.jpg

Photo0123.jpg

Photo0126.jpg

Contact Details: Pm or reply in thread.

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Im presuming £20-£30 because they are really heavy.

For sale: Engine Hose Braiding Kit

Item Condition: New Never Used

Price and price conditions: £25

Extra Info: This is a brand new universal braiding kit,the braiding slides over existing hoses,so you get the plus sides of braiding with it looking nice without the downside of the price and messing around.

i purchased the kit for £35+Delivery and have never used the kit, the packaging does have a cut in it but does not effect anything

Pictures:
Photo0119-Copy.jpg

Contact Details: pm me or reply in thread.

Accepted Payment Methods: Cash on collection or £5 postage.

i have more items for sale but no pictures as of yet but i will post the items up as soon as i take some pictures.

Thanks in advance.

Liam.

Last edited:

liam2368

Member +
pms all replied too.

For postage to the usa i'd have to get a quote on monday, but i bet it will be pritty expensive, but i shall still get you one dude.

Liam.

tersplat

Member +
k lemme know. as long as its not outragous, thats still a steal. but i've never gotten anything shipped from the uk, only shipped something there and i forgot what it was. but i have found a set in the us too so if the other guy wants em, let em have em i think it will work out better for everyone.

liam2368

Member +
Like i have said in my replys in the pm's it will be first come first served.

I shall still get you a price though dude.

Liam.

liam2368

Member +
yeah me too, there a £1200 set of coilovers.

including repair it would be less than half the price of a new set for a amazing set of coilovers.

had about 15-20 people contact me about them and people saying they will pay now,gave them my paypal and no payments have been sent, bloody messers.

flyingorphan

Member +
yeah me too, there a £1200 set of coilovers.

including repair it would be less than half the price of a new set for a amazing set of coilovers.

had about 15-20 people contact me about them and people saying they will pay now,gave them my paypal and no payments have been sent, bloody messers.

Lol mate!
Coilovers one 1st mods i got, so i missed out here. Come on you guys!!! :drive:

liam2368

Member +
ok buddy not a problem.

adding some more rare parts in another thread including greddy fmic kit,volk racing emu wheels boost gauges etc etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.