CV Joint?????

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
could be any one of them, as it could have a different driveshaft in,

best thing is to remove it and count the spline's, then you no that your gonna get the right one

Glanza Girl

Member +
I'd do that if i could do it myself but the garage i use struggled getting the joint so i said i'd source one and take it back in i asked them about the splines but they didnt know :( looks as though im gonna have to get both then return the ones not needed - Thanks though :)

dac69er

Super Moderator
im 905 sure a uk starlet cv joint would fit assuming the spline count was the same. can someone confirm this?

if so you could take it to the garage and tell them the spline count differences and when they remove i they can just get the correct part from their supplier for a uk spec starlet!

Glanza Girl

Member +
im 905 sure a uk starlet cv joint would fit assuming the spline count was the same. can someone confirm this?

if so you could take it to the garage and tell them the spline count differences and when they remove i they can just get the correct part from their supplier for a uk spec starlet!

Well i'm not sure as the ones the garage got were wrong so they couldnt do it i'm assuming thats what they did?? Stupid how something so simple can be made so difficult :( ENDLESS the noise is driving me mad :(

welshowz

Member +
yup mines doing the same had to order the two today just gonna send the wrong one back and make a note of which one i need for future ref lol