cyprus

gokart

Member +
my god. How many glanza's are there out here. Me and my lass have seen loads so far and we have been here since saturday. And one gt. Theres a nice red one that ive seen a couple of times that a lass drives around protaras. cyprus is a lovely place though and yes i am sunburnt already!

Last edited:

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
I lived there for about 3 years and hardly saw any. Saw the odd one around and the occasional GT but I certainly wouldn't say loads. The Cypriots have obviously clocked on to the fact that they are quality little cars. They aren't scared of their street racing out there either. I was down south near Limassol though, maybe they're a little more popular up north, I'm guessing your in the Napa area?

bigdoods

Member +
make sure and visit famagusta and cape grecko!there cool spots and you not too far away from either.and visit napa for a night aswel. try souvlaki and cleftiko in a traditional restaurant.there amazing...as for the cars,there all near standard...i was out there and every1 i saw when i was hammered i went chattin to them and then asked them to pop the bonnet.most i saw was induction kit,exaust and dv

350ep70gr

Member +
make sure and visit famagusta and cape grecko!there cool spots and you not too far away from either.and visit napa for a night aswel. try souvlaki and cleftiko in a traditional restaurant.there amazing...as for the cars,there all near standard...i was out there and every1 i saw when i was hammered i went chattin to them and then asked them to pop the bonnet.most i saw was induction kit,exaust and dv

100% and make sure YOU VISIT NAPA even for one night after 3 o clock!;):rockon:

I was there for 14 months for special force/military proposes and i can say it was the best 14 monts of my life!

Chris

Late night napa...jesus my eyes were on stalks...I also found i kept getting 'lost' on the beach during the day...

Saw a few glanzas, they mostly looked like replicas though? Some of them not very good replicas at that...