dash center

benben

Member +
hwo do you remove the center of the dash around the cd player? i was just gonna pull at it but dont fancy breaking anything :p

need it to full come of as i want to fit a doubble din cd player :)

thanks, chris

Michael

Member +
pull the two heater slider buttons off, then prise out the heater control panel and the hazard, turbo and rearscreen buttons off and behind there is 4 screws that holds it all on, undo them slide the center out and push the heater panel and hazard, turbo and rearscreen buttons back through. Thats for both cars pretty much.

nicmcs4

Member +
pull the two heater slider buttons off, then prise out the heater control panel and the hazard, turbo and rearscreen buttons off and behind there is 4 screws that holds it all on, undo them slide the center out and push the heater panel and hazard, turbo and rearscreen buttons back through. Thats for both cars pretty much.

its not that awkward i think its just undo 4 screws and the whole centre piece comes off, radio and switches included.
two of the screws are in the recess under the radio and the other 2 are near the top

villen25

Member +

correct... and disconnect harnesses