diffrence between glanza and glanza v

beefys GT

Fresh Recruit
hi guys and girls this has been on my mind for a while what is the diffrence between a glanza and a glanza v ?

dac69er

Super Moderator
there is just 2 glanza models. a glanza s and glanza v.

the v is the turbo model. and the s is the non turbo model with the same bodykit but a bulged bonnet as apposed to a scooped one.

ZEP 082

Member +
do all the s come with sideskirts too? coz if i remember well my mate's '96 s hadn't. also the s doesn't come with discs on the rear.

beefys GT

Fresh Recruit
so all the turbo's are v's

I thought the was a glanza which was a turbo and the glanza v which is a turbo aswel and a glanza s is a non turbo but has a body kit

ZEP 082

Member +
if you're confused between a V and an S and they took off the rear stickers the rear axle should give them off unlees converted.

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
do all the s come with sideskirts too? coz if i remember well my mate's '96 s hadn't. also the s doesn't come with discs on the rear.

they come with side skirts bud... and as you said drums on the rear!

i love glanza s bonnets!

durmz

Member +
wht may not have helped the confusion is some guys on have the glanza shaped uk model that doesnt have the kit and stuff on them with the glanza v engines in them, making them ultimate sleepers :p

Deano

Banned
Not all glanzas come with side skirts the glanza s limited has no sideskirts all glanza v's had sideskirts and some glanza s's didn't even have a roof spoiler

Jaak

Member +
with a few of the right mods everything can have more power :D

true, but its pretty pointless to spend performance mods on a N/A, when the power gain is not much at the end.
Rather save the money and buy a "V". Well, thats my plan anyways.