dirt cheap td04 mani/downpipe on ebay

pilgrim_fgau

Member +
well all I know is they are a genuine seller... bought a few small things in the past of them...

but it doesnt take it away that it is a cheap and nasty bit of kit lol

el_man

Fresh Recruit
same here i`d like a review, i was thinking about getting it but then i brought a speedvision one

jjayokocha

Ulster Area Rep
cnt go wrong with the speedvision kit for the price £352 for td04 kit without the turbo, thats what im doing.have already sourced 3 turbos for £60 each.

TurboDave

Member +
It looks pretty sturdy in all honesty, I was expecting to see some of that crap cheap stainless rubbish but this doesnt look too bad....

ibz

Member +
looks very much like the speedvision kit.
im running the speedvision kit on mine. i had the mani and downpipe braced for peace of mind. cannot fault the kit at all. good quality for the price
had mine in my car for about 5-6 months and all is fine

shane01

Member +
all you need then is turbo oil and water lines. If i got it deffo have to heat wrap it.

yeah go for it mate!, mild steel is ok to wrap , but some people will tell you not to bother, its another sort of arguement where 1 says yeah and the other says no. best luck with that.

DavidAshton

Member +
Can anyone confirm if this kit is stock rad friendly?

Have looked at it a few times myself, will give it a go if people are saying it seems ok.

i pm'd him a bit back regarding the kit and he said that it was stock rad and stock air con friendly, so no need for that messing to get it to fit.

*edit* thats for a ep82, dont kno bout glanza's

Foggy

Member +
Where can you get the oil and water lines then?
Also you need a new bracket of the acuator when the turbo is rotated
where can they be got?