do i need fcd

jonny-boi32

Member +
right guys im putting my car to near standard to sell on, im leaving some subtle mods to keep it appealing to buyers, im leaving:

FMIC as its got a GI Bonnet
Decat
CT9 with ported wastegate
ported mani or s/s if i can get a cheap one
exhaust system
FPR
255lph fuel pump
HKS actuator
exedy organic clutch
turbo timer
boost gauge
Lowered
Green T-Sports
Evo 4 Recaros

basically what i want to know is show i get an fcd?? im gonna get the wastgate on the turbo ported while its of to help with the creep. im not putting in a EBC so boost will just be controlled with the actuator. im gonna be driving the car till its sells so i want everything do be done safely as the engine was just rebuilt at the start of the year.

pretty much, if you have your standard actuator set it to the same length, take it for a run and see what its boosting at and then start making it shorter until u reach the desired boost i think two turns is 0.1 bar afaik

jonny-boi32

Member +
pretty much, if you have your standard actuator set it to the same length, take it for a run and see what its boosting at and then start making it shorter until u reach the desired boost i think two turns is 0.1 bar afaik

dont have a standard one.

would anybody be able to measure theres for me?? and if they were running below fuel cut, that would be excellent.