Does anyone recognise my car

StevenhughesV

Fresh Recruit
Hi everyone I'm still new to this forum but was wondering if anyone has ever owned or recognise my starlet,I bought it about 2years ago,had it for a year then sold it but I found the guy selling it about 4months ago and bought it back.
The reg is P645 FRS it's a black Glanza v.
I would add a picture but I don't know how to. Can anyone help me with that lol
The cars currently off road due to piston 2 having a cracked ringland,the wheels are getting changed because when I bought it back the guy had put 17s on and painted them green and I have cobra Daytona seats to fit.

5e colin

Member +
in photobucket hoover on the right hand corner off the pic a pop up menu appears press share then links then the bottom link that comes up IMAGE CODE
copy and paste that in ur tread

StevenhughesV

Fresh Recruit
Thanks. Yeah as av said its of road getting a bit of work done just now. My opinion the wheels are a bit chavy and big for the car so going to try find a nice set of 15s and lower it a bit more. And that's the council at its best with the lock ups lol out of 25 a think only 5 of them are getting used so they don't bother there arse with them anymore,,mines has a nice shiney metal door so a cant complaine to much lol
Ano am car came from Aberdeen before I owed it. Was just trying to find out sum more of what's been done to the car,a know most of the stuff that's been modded just to see if there's anything I've not noticed.