dont work on your car at 2:30 am

callumGT

Member +
okay as ive just finished re-installing the FMIC and new actuator etc i was pondering about where to put the number plate, as the front bumper is off being re-sprayed and i really wanted to go for a boost, Apparently a drunk man had been making a ruckus down my road so police where investigating and came over to me 3 OF THEM! was a ibt of over kill but had the name taken and claified through my name on the insurance as i was out by my car but there is my little random story for the evening, still cant go out though

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
I say you should be thankful of their pro-active nature. Sure all they found was an owner working on his car VERY late at night but you'd be very happy if they'd caught someone stealing it.

Texx

Super Moderator
I say you should be thankful of their pro-active nature. Sure all they found was an owner working on his car VERY late at night but you'd be very happy if they'd caught someone stealing it.

Totally agree, they could see someone possibly taking apart someone's car in the middle of the night so they actually went over to investigate.

I would have given them a pat on the back for that one. :)

addz

Member +

Very good point. Although when it's the real scenario it's never the case.

GTEP82

Member +

well thursday nte sum1 was stealing my car at that time n where wa the fucking police then even wen id calld them they wa 20mins late so took the law into my own hands
:shoot::shoot:

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
well thursday nte sum1 was stealing my car at that time n where wa the fucking police then even wen id calld them they wa 20mins late so took the law into my own hands
:shoot::shoot:

Well if your speech is like your written English then they were probably trying to decypher the message!

Monkfish

Member +
I've worked on my GT at silly times before.

I once got up at 05:30 on Saturday morning to change the turbo over as the CT9b I'd put on shat a blade and needed replacing. Why was I up that early?

I needed to be at Llandow racetrack for about 9ish in the morning. :homer: