driveshaft problem!!!!

andy85

Member +
has anyone had to replace the bearings on the driveshaft ?the bearings that go into the green cv cup?just had a terrible constant noise when i drive above 50kmh +

turbojunkie87

Fresh Recruit
has anyone had to replace the bearings on the driveshaft ?the bearings that go into the green cv cup?just had a terrible constant noise when i drive above 50kmh +

i have a 98 glanza v with the exact same problem it seems to be the same sound even at 160kmh.. the rythym of the sound doesn,t increase much with an increase with speed.. if u hav sorted this problem could u tell me the solution.. the car was a fresh import factory standard

andy85

Member +
i have a 98 glanza v with the exact same problem it seems to be the same sound even at 160kmh.. the rythym of the sound doesn,t increase much with an increase with speed.. if u hav sorted this problem could u tell me the solution.. the car was a fresh import factory standard

it was the outer cv joint.there was a tiny tear in the cv boot and dirt got into it.more than likely you might have the same problem.check out your cv boots