Dyno Day @ Monster Motorsport 23/05/09

MikeGlanzaV

Trader
Hi guys,

I would like to organise a Starlet Rolling Road day on the afternoon of Saturday 23/05/09 here at Monster Motorsport in Loughborough, Leicestershire. Our brand new Dyno Dynamics 4wd dyno is being installed next week so should be nicely warmed up by this time ready for you guys to settle any power related arguments! I would propose gathering here at about midday to commence shortly afterwards. We have plenty of parking outside so should be a good little meet also if the weather is nice! Dyno printouts will be available for all participants. Light refreshments will also be available!

Price for the day will be £35 if we can get more than 15 cars. £45 if its between 10-15. Obviously Im hoping we can hit 20 cars so please add your names to the list below. To save hassle on the day I will add a product to our website where participants will be required to pay the fee in advance to secure their spot on the dyno. We can cater for all cars FWD, RWD or 4WD so if you have something different why not bring it along although if the response is good we should probably prioritise EP's :p

Any queries just shout up!

Cheers

Mike - Monster Motorsport

andybill

Member +
1.MikeGlanzaV
2.Drew-Turbo (if cars complete wich it should be)
3.Andybill

hav you bought the unit next door for the dyno m8 ? should be a good day, could do with a chat with you soon, got a lot of things i would like ordering ;)

MikeGlanzaV

Trader
1.MikeGlanzaV
3.Andybill

hav you bought the unit next door for the dyno m8 ? should be a good day, could do with a chat with you soon, got a lot of things i would like ordering ;)

Hi mate - yes mate we have next door as well now!!! Are you going MFN on Sunday?

Mike

Bazza

Member +
1.MikeGlanzaV
3.Andybill
4.y3Lo
5. bazza i(f td05 is on)

Big_Daddy

Member +
1.MikeGlanzaV
3.Andybill
4.y3Lo
5. bazza i(f td05 is on)
6. Big_lad

Big_Daddy

Member +
Sorry ppl have to drop out due to my injuries.

1.MikeGlanzaV
3.Andybill
4.y3Lo
5. bazza i(f td05 is on)

MikeGlanzaV

Trader
Any more guys?? We have about 8 on UKSC coming plus you guys. We need at least 10 definates by the first week in May to ensure it goes ahead.

Cheers

Mike

Matchew

Member +
1.MikeGlanzaV
3.Andybill
4.y3Lo
5. bazza i(f td05 is on)
6.gt_matchew

Deffo be there

brewin

Member +
1.MikeGlanzaV
3.Andybill
4.y3Lo
5. bazza i(f td05 is on)
6.Brewin

ill have a ride down mike, wont be on the rollers tho ;)