edinburgh meet?

Craig

Lifer
True, just 5 of us met up for a boost, I would have asked you, but remember you saying it was off the road until January? What was your mate driving?

Didn't get many pictures as was freezing! Here's one though:

15122007003.jpg

Last edited:

Mike D EP82

Member +
yeah your right, he drives a silver astra, black alloys big iron board spoiler and a dodgy fitted bodykit but looks ok from far away lol just wish mine was ready grrr, give me a shout some time and ill pop up in ma not so jap merc shagger for a wee chin wag lol

gmcm

Member +
hows everyone feel about once a month, at least one night A month. Then we could maybe organise a drive somewherefor a wknd

Mike D EP82

Member +
well ill meet up still even without the starlet, wont be doing the drive though when you see wot im driving lol but sounds ok

Craig

Lifer
Want to meet again tomorrow? And don't worry about the merc, sure someone won't mind a co-pilot!

Craig

Lifer
Wouldn't be a proper meet Aaron, a few locals and you if you fancy it! Could be up to 6 from Edinburgh, you'd be the 7th - that's if we get everyone out! Anyone else is also welcome to go... Will we just make it 8:30 in McDonalds at Meadowbank... Chavtastic location! Then we can promptly leave and have a boost somewhere!

Toddi

Member +
Working tonight till ten, busy tomorrow night. Will come out tonight but wouldnt be out till later. :(

aaronw

Member +
hey guys,...ill not make this one,and its glens works night out 2moro night so he is gutted he cant make it either. after chrimbo and new year ill make it along,...forward plannin...anydates guys??

oh..and craig glen will text u