EK4 civic saloon for sale(hondas finest vtec ponys inside!)

Enzo

Member +
Rare EK4 civic saloon (hondas finest vtec ponys inside!)

For sale:
Honda Civic Saloon ek4 style

Item Condition:

good condition, has a scrape on the front bumper that the girlfriend did going into the driveway, the alloy wheels could also do with a refurb as the gf is not too great with the parking, the interoir is spotless and the engine bay is proper mint!(check pics)

Price and price conditions:

2000 or nearest offer. idealy id like to swap for a white glanza v, doesent matter if its and auto or a manual

Extra Info:
it comes with a b16a engine. for you honda heads thats 157 of hondas finest stalions under the bonnet(possebly more with mods listed)

* mugan cam cover
* Tenzo R cold air induction kit
* tein lowering springs
* aftermarket grill
* rota 17x7.5 alloys
* full powerflow exhaust system

ive had it for just under a year and a half and in that time ive covered just over 7000miles which is well bellow the national average
the only thing that i have had an issue is the rear callipers sticking. this is a comon problem with civics with my previous civic having the same problem.
this in turn prompted me to upgrade the full braking system with new oe spec parts. including two new reconditioned rear calipers. front and rear discs and pads.i did this work was just done over a month ago. The radiator had perished a bit so replaced that with a shiney new twincore item
i have also renewed all four shock absorbers aswell as the old ones where passed their best.
i changed the oil every 3000 miles or six months, whichever came first

MOT'd until June 2010. Tax until end October 2009.

Pictures:

picturesofskippyswife008.jpg

picturesofskippyswife007.jpg

picturesofskippyswife005.jpg

P1070291.jpg

Contact Details: pm me

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:
can arrange to deliver at extra cost

Last edited:

Derek

Lifer
Cool cheers dude. looks a minter man im sure someone will snap it up, if it were for sale over this side of the pond it would be sold in no time. honda mad over here.